The phrase thanksgiving in the year that is 2020 might seem like an anachronism, but here we are – tis the season. Tis the season to hurl overcooked spuds at anyone who rolls out that annoying adage that is.
With barely two months left to the thrilling season finale of 2020, we can at least enjoy one more grand meal. Hopefully. Here are all the Thanksgiving restaurant options we know about for 2020, everything from restaurant dine in meals, through to individual side dishes or whole meals served ready to heat at hime.
P.s. bookmark the page, we will be updating this one daily, as news of further options roll in. Which it always does as restaurants look at their calendars. Notes and descriptions provided directly by restaurants question.
350 Main | Park City
Enjoy a Thanksgiving prix fixe dinner with the choice of a mixed greens with sherry vinaigrette, Point Reyes blue cheese and toasted pecans, chestnut soup or 305’s classic tuna tartare with wasabi cream and avocado. For the main course, choose from seared venison loin with fig and walnut chutney, cedar plank salmon with stoneground mustard glaze, pheasant pot pit, herb rubbed turkey breast with gravy, just to name a few. The main course is followed by a wide selection of delicious desserts. Call 435-649-3140 to make your reservations.
Butcher’s Chop House & Bar | Park City
Enjoy a two-course Thanksgiving menu from 2.00 – 10.00 p.m. with traditional turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and more followed by your choice of pecan or pumpkin pie. Regular menu is also available. Adults are $38, and children are $19. Reservations are recommended and can be made on Resy.com or by calling the restaurant directly at 435-647-0040. To-go and curbside pickup is also available.
BRIO Italian Grill | Murray
11 a.m. onwards, offering BRIO Italian Grille’s individual turkey dinner:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding
Priced $28.99 Per Person
Carmine’s | Midvale
Three course prix fixe menu, priced $40 per person. Menu as follows
- Spring mix salad with pomegranate seeds, pear and pecans butter squash soup with bacon
- Roasted turkey breast with stuffing and gravy honey-glazed ham sweet potatoes with marshmallow mashed potatoes with traditional gravy asparagus with bacon
- Pumpkin pie, apple pie with gelato
- One bottle of apple cider
The Eating Establishment | Park City
The Eating Establishment will be open Thanksgiving Day serving their long-time locals favorite menu, as well as a prix fixe Thanksgiving dinner menu, $60 for adults and $25 for kids.
Flanagan’s on Main | Park City
Open from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., Flanagan’s will offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Start with butternut squash or a house salad, and move on to turkey breast with homemade mashers, brown gravy, stuffing, green beans, and cranberry sauce before finishing the meal with homemade pumpkin cheesecake. $36 for adults and $19 kids under 12. Guests are encouraged to make reservations as space is limited to ensure social distancing. Reservations can be made by calling 435-649-8600 or online.
Fleming’s Steakhouse | SLC
Enjoy a 3-course menu for adults and children that includes a starter, herb-roasted turkey to pair with all of the fixings and dessert. Also choose from a 3-course menu with filet mignon or prime bone-in ribeye. Prefer to celebrate non-traditionally? Full dinner menu will be available all day. Toast to your loved ones with Thanksgiving wine and cocktail specials:
- Kosta Browne, Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, offered by the glass and bottle
- Black walnut old fashioned – Basil Hayden’s bourbon, orange peel, maple syrup, a dash of black walnut bitters & fresh rosemary
Franck’s | Cottonwood Heights
Four course meal, reservations required, 11.00 a.m. through 8.00 p.m. $80 adults
$35 Kids 12 and under. Menu as follows:
- Amuse of wagyu beef tenderloin tataki, confit negi, pho vinaigrette, bread & butter mustard seed, edamame, pho herbs, hot mustard
- Citrus & miso glazed black cod, “honey baked ham” risotto, brown butter sweet onion, fried sage, honey pickled lardons, orange vinegar, aerated Szechuan peppercorn
- 4 day cider brined young turkey steak, Robuchon style pomme puree, wagyu fat roasted brioche, globe grape marmalade, roasted maitake mushroom, spaghetti–squash, herb & cider emulsion, haricot-vert tendrils
- White chocolate panna cotta, pumpkin cake, hazelnut ganache, vanilla bean buttercream, candied hazelnut crumb, sweet & sour apple, green apple sorrel
The Grub Steak | Park City
Enjoy a full Thanksgiving menu of corn & roasted pepper soup, house salad, carved roasted tom turkey, autumn harvest stuffing, gravy, green beans, mashers, citrus cranberry relish, pumpkin pie, or spiced apple bread pudding. $38.75 for adults and $18.75 for children under 12.
Hearth and Hill | Park City
Hearth and Hill will be open Thanksgiving Day from 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. for curbside pick-up, and taking dine-in reservations from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The full a la carte menu will be available, plus a turkey plate for $32 including Mary’s organic turkey, mashed potatoes, herb gravy, cranberry sauce, skillet roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and pomegranate, traditional stuffing, and cheddar biscuits.
Two curbside family meal options will be available including Mary’s organic turkey for 12 guests for $350 or $29 per person, or for 18 guests for $500 or $27.75 per person. Meals must be ordered no later than November 23, and pick up is Thanksgiving Day from 11.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Log Haven | Millcreek Canyon
Four course plated luncheon by Chef Dave Jones and sous chef Todd Hoffee, reservations 1.00 – 5.30 p.m. $58.95 adults, $30.95 children ages 3 to 12. Menu as follows:
- Amuse of butternut squash arancini, sage cream
- Starter choice of one
- wild mushroom soup, parmesan crumble
- savoy spinach, maple vinaigrette, smoked bacon, walnuts, dried cranberries
- Entree choice of one
- citrus-herb brined turkey, currant-golden raisin stuffing, traditional gravy, buttermilk mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable, fresh cranberry sauce
- Maple-pommery mustard glazed king salmon, sweet potato-butternut hash, pomegranate gastricque, spiced pecans
- Hy-Plains filet, crème fraîche potatoes, seasonal vegetables, Bordelaise sauce
- Mushroom ragout, wild rice pilaf
- Dessert choice of one
- Pumpkin pie, whipped cream
- Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin spice pot de crème
No Name Saloon | Park City
Dinner served directly to your table beginning at 2 p.m. while supplies last. The full regular menu will also be available from 11.30 a.m. – 11.00 p.m.
Pago | SLC
Offering limited dine-in seating on the big day. Reservations a must.
Powder | Waldorf Astoria Park City
Share a home-cooked family-style meal with friends and loved ones at Powder. Enjoy a choice of lobster velouté, mâche & fall apple or venison carpaccio & quail egg followed by the choice of Mary’s Organic Turkey, 14-hour braised short rib of beef, spot prawns & seared diver scallop or sweet potato gnocchi. Dessert is pumpkin mousse or Utah apple tart or flourless chocolate terrine. $95 for adults and $45 for children ages 4 – 12.
Provisions | Millcreek
Dine in, 1.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. Three course ala carte menu, $60 adults, $20 kids. Menu as follows:
- Starter choice of one
- Organic chicken liver mousse, apple butter, pickled butternut squash, crunch rice, grilled bread
- Wagyu steak tartare, red onion, crispy capers, smoked egg cream, egg yolk, parsley, toast
- Celery root and pear bisque, short rib marmalade, brown butter
- Baby salad, medjool dates, smoked bacon, smoked bacon ranch, blue cheese, toasted seeds and grains
- Entree choice of one
- Heritage Diestel turkey, cranberry sauce, duck confit dressing, green bean casserole, potato puree turkey gravy, sweet potatoes
- Smoked prime rib, potato puree, fresh horseradish cream, au jus, Brussels sprouts with bacon
- Grilled maple cured king salmon, fall vegetable couscous, yellow curry sauce
- Dessert choice of one
- Pumpkin pie, bourbon whipped crème fraiche, candied pumpkin seeds
- Apple pie, pistachio crumble, salted caramel, whipped cream
- Chocolate pie, mint brownie crumb, whipped crème fraiche
Wood Ash Rye | St. George
Thanksgiving dinner family style dinner starting at $32 per person, $16 for children 12 and under, 5.00 – 10.00 p.m. Menu as follows
- Taste of Utah charcuterie board features house nduja, espresso cheddar, smoked black pepper pecorino, dried fruit, jam and fresh bread from the W.A.R. bakery.
- Second course choice of
- Roast butternut squash soup, with fried chickpeas, maple sugar, chili oil, crisp pork rind
- Heritage greens, butter toffee cashews, dried tart cherry, Manchego cheese and orange-cinnamon vinaigrette
- Entree choice of
- Herb pressed mesquite smoked natural Utah turkey breast and heritage ham
- Utah horseradish and rosemary crusted certified prime all natural beef, pan jus
- Mesquite smoked acorn squash, sundried tomato, wild rice stuffing, skordalia potato, un-gravy, cranberry horseradish sauce, three sister’s succotash, vegan brownie with vegan vanilla ice cream
Signature sides and sauces included potato saints (butter, infused cream, salt & white pepper), 3 sisters succotash (roast corn, kidney beans, zucchini, squash, onion), green beans (foraged mushroom, crisp shallot, bechamel), W.A.R stuffing (grains, pumpkin seed, country loaf, tart cherries), cranberry horseradish cream and salt & pepper turkey gravy.
Dessert of pumpkin pie, pumpkin custard, streusel topping, salted caramel, roasted pecans, Chantilly whipped cream
Food to go
Prefer to stay home? The following businesses are offering the gamut; a whole Thanksgiving day dinner prepared ready to heat and serve – or just a single side dish or pie. It’s all here..
Buca Di Beppo | SLC
Buca di Beppo traditional holiday feast comes with:
- Sliced white meat turkey
- Homestyle gravy
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Spicy Italian sausage stuffing
- Green beans
- Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin pie
Small (feeds 3) $ 68.99
Large (feeds 6) $ 138.00
Half Pan (feeds 10) $ 219.99
Full Pan (feeds 20) $ 399.99
Cuisine Unlimited | SLC & Park City
Cuisine Unlimited can prepare, package and deliver your Thanksgiving meal right to your door or you can pick up on Thanksgiving from the Cuisine Unlimited kitchens. See full menu and ordering options here.
Deer Valley Bakery | Park City
Let Deer Valley Bakery handle the final course of Thanksgiving dinner with traditional pumpkin, pecan, apple, blueberry, and cherry pies, Deer Valley jumbo cookies, carrot cake, chocolate truffle cake, and housemade baguettes.
Place orders by 5 p.m. on Monday, November 23, and pick up orders by 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, at the Deer Valley Grocery Café. Place orders by calling Deer Valley Grocery Café at 435-615-2400.
Deer Valley Grocery Café | Park City
Take-away items to complement your Thanksgiving dinner include lemon thyme sauce, cranberry chutney, roasted garlic mashers, roasted heirloom carrots, green bean au gratin, and roasted apple stuffing. P
lace orders by 5 p.m. on Monday, November 23, and pick up orders by 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, at the Deer Valley Grocery Café. Place orders by call
Five Star BBQ | Orem
- Whole turkey, 12-14lb feeds 8-10, $75
- Whole turkey, 22-24lb feeds 15-20, $120
- Smoked turkey breast, 3.15lbs feeds 6-8, $45
- Cornbread, $1
- Pumpkin cake, serves 12-15, $35
Fleming’s Steakhouse | SLC
Celebrate with our 3-course dinner for the family that includes a starter, herb-roasted turkey to pair with all of the fixings and dessert. Choice of filet mignon and prime bone-in ribeye also available.
Gathering with extended family? Order large party portions of that serves 12. Pre-order your to-go experience. Large party pre-orders can be picked up 10.00 – 11.00 a.m, Thanksgiving day. Read more.
Fletcher’s | Park City
Fletcher’s Thanksgiving menu provides (2) proteins including roasted turkey and mushroom stuffed beef tenderloin, (1) salad, (3) sides to choose from like caramelized Brussels sprouts, mac and cheese, and squash & sweet mini pepper saute, and (1) dessert such as pecan pie, Fletcher’s famous butter cake, and Marina’s world-famous carrot cake.
All orders come with 1/2 quart of cranberry chutney, cheddar chive biscuits (6) and bacon jam. $60 per person, 4 person minimum per order. All food is served in disposable, aluminum pans for easy reheating in the oven. To place your order email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or give us a call at 435-649-1111. All orders must be placed by November 22, 2020.
Franck’s | Cottonwood Heights
Offering a spread of appetizers, soup and dessert all for $100. Heating and plating instructions will be included, feeds 2-4 people. Menu:
- Heirloom tomato pie, aromatics aioli, sweet herbs, tomato olive oil
- Beet carpaccio, pistachio relish, goats cheese, fry bread “cracklin”, orange segment, citrus-mustard dressing
- Brioche focaccia, caramel-miso butter, whipped pork shoulder, candied rosemary
- Butternut squash soup, brown butter & honey emulsion, roasted pepitas, brown butter yogurt, allium relish, cardamom vinegar
- Pumpkin cake, hazelnut ganache, vanilla bean buttercream, candied hazelnut, sorrel
All orders must be placed by November 23rd. Pick up is available 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. on November 25th.
Luna’s Kitchen | Park City
Choose from a variety of party platters, delicious side dishes such as stuffed acorn squash, sage and apple stuffing, and winter black kale salad, among others to compliment your meal as well as a variety of desserts including apple pie, pumpkin cheesecake or coconut almond gooey cake.
Black Friday breakfast offerings include ooey gooey cinnamon rolls, quiche, and a fall bakery box. All orders come cold with heating instructions. Orders must be placed by Monday November 20, at midnight. Orders after this date will incur an “11th hour fee”—an additional 20% of the order, or a flat $50 fee, whichever is greater. The cutoff for late orders is Monday, November 23, at midnight. Orders are available for pick up on Wednesday, November 25, and Thursday, November 26.
Pago | SLC
As we all spend more time at home in the coming weeks, the Pago team developed an easy way for you to enjoy chef prepared meals with our Thanksgiving meal kits. Omnivore Thanksgiving meal kits are $75 per two servings, vegetarian and vegan meal kits are $45 per two servings.
Both selections will be fully cooked and ready for you to re-heat in the oven prior to serving. Purchase your kit today and pick up Wednesday 11/25 between noon – 4 p.m. View the full menu here.
Meal kits feature our farm to table take on classic Thanksgiving fare, like honey and herb roasted turkey breast with stuffing, mashed potatoes and turkey gravy plus three seasonal sides and dessert. If your family prefers a vegetarian or vegan meal, chef Phelix is cooking up some comforting dishes including farro and mushroom stuffed squash and crispy whole potatoes with black garlic leeks and fried sage.
Riverhorse Provisions | Park City
Riverhorse Provisions will offer a carry-out for four holiday menu including butter poached shrimp cocktail, butternut squash soup, roasted turkey, honey baked ham, classic sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, fresh baked rosemary focaccia and pumpkin pie.
The holiday menu is served cold with re-heat instructions and are available in oven-ready containers. Call 435-649-0799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLC Eatery | SLC
Curbside Thanksgiving pickup is Thursday 11/26 from noon – 3.00 p.m. Order must be placed by Sunday 11/22. Options include:
- Turkey dinner, $140, serves 4 people
- Black sugar glazed organic turkey breast roulade with pumpkin seed-brioche stuffing
- Confit turkey legs with crispy garlic-sesame crunch
- Miso herb gravy and jalapeno-cranberry chutney
- Organic salmon dinner, $140, serves 4 people
- Black sugar glazed organic salmon, miso herb sauce, creamy ginger-horseradish
- Prime Rib Dinner, $155, serves 4 people
- Black sugar glazed prime rib, black garlic au jus, creamy ginger-horseradish
Each dinner will have the following sides included:
- Smoked potato puree
- Brussels sprout & butternut squash gratin, bacon furikake-walnut crunch
- Green apple-radicchio salad, poppy seed-maple vinaigrette, bleu cheese
- Blistered Chinese long beans, shiitake mushroom sauce, crispy shallot
- Japanese milk bread rolls with dried herbs
Choice of dessert from:
- Banana coconut cream pie with buckwheat Graham cracker crust, cocoa nib peanut crumble
- Buttermilk sweet potato pie with Graham cracker crust, toasted meringue
The Store | SLC & Holladay
Make this holiday delicious and easy. Pick up your Thanksgiving dinner already perfectly prepared – either on Wednesday (just reheat on Thanksgiving) – or pick it up hot and ready to eat on Thanksgiving day. Enjoy your day with your family and let us take care of the cooking.
- Dinner A, serves 10-14 people, $179.99, includes:
- 14-16lb roasted turkey
- 12 fresh baked dinner rolls
- 8 lbs mashed potatoes
- 6 lbs gravy
- 6 lbs stuffing
- Dinner B, serves 15-19 people, $279.99, includes:
- 18-20lb roasted turkey
- 24 fresh baked dinner rolls
- 16 lbs mashed potatoes
- 12 lbs gravy
- 12 lbs stuffing
- Dinner C, serves 20-25, $349.99, includes:
- 22-24lb roasted turkey
- 24 fresh baked dinner rolls
- 22 lbs mashed potatoes
- 16 lbs gravy
- 16 lbs stuffing
Meat & cheese plate – SM $44.95 M $54.95 L $64.95
Shrimp plate – SM $49.95 M $59.95 L $75.95
Vegetable plate – SM $29.95 M $39.95 L $49.95
Fruit plate – SM $49.95 M $59.95 L $75.95
Cheese & Crackers – SM $29.95 M $39.95 L $49.95
If you’re interested in ordering a pre-made Thanksgiving dinner from The Store, please come pick up an order sheet at the Deli or call at 801-272-1212.
Vessel Kitchen | SLC, Park City, Midvale, Sandy
All four locations offering everything from individual sides, through full meals to go. Price for full meals $100 for four adults, $250 for 10 adults. Full menu here.
Windy Ridge Cafe
Make life a little easier this year and enjoy the comfort of home with our Thanksgiving To-Go menu from Windy Ridge Cafe and bakery! Use our easy online ordering system for all of your essentials, plus we are offering convenient curbside pick-up.
Your takeout meal and baked goods are fully cooked and ready to reheat and serve with warming instructions included. Be sure to order your items soon before we sell out! Order pick-up is only available on Wed 11.25.20, and all orders must be placed by Sat 11.21.20. Menu and on-line ordering here.
Previous Thanksgiving roundups
For more inspiration, here are our roundups from years gone by:
Want to discuss this post or the SLC food scene in general? Check out our Facebook group and come talk with other likeminded SLC foodies. Also follow along at Instagram for upto the minute local food news.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic SLC and The Utah Review; I’m also a former restaurant critic of more than five years, working for the Salt Lake Tribune. I’ve worked extensively with other local publications from Utah Stories through to Salt Lake Magazine and Visit Salt Lake.
I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have covered the Utah dining scene for more than a decade. I’m largely fueled by Uinta Cutthroat, alliteration and the use of too many big words I don’t understand. I ate all the pies.